Welcome to Ms Yap-Private Music Classroom@叶老师私人音乐教室

Dear All Students, Parents and Friends:

Welcome to Ms Yap-Private Music Classroom私人音乐教室! This blog is created to share information regarding the music lessons, the music moments, the students and many more!

Thank you and Enjoy Viewing!!

Warmest Regards,
Ms Yap, Violin Teacher/Piano Teacher, Singapore


1. "Only the pure in heart can make good soup"

2. "What you are, you are by accident of birth; what I am, I am by myself. There are and will be a thousand princes; there is only one Beethoven.

By: Ludwig van Beethoven (1770 - 1827)

Saturday 8 September 2012

Selamat Hari Raya~

Selamat Hari Raya to all especially my students. Thanks to Hanan's parents invited me to their open house in Shah Alam last Sunday. Unfortunately, I was not free to attend, I gave her mum a small little "green packet" as my gift to them. ^.^

The following week her mum served me a piece of chocolate cake + orange juice. The chocolate cake was so delicious! :D She also gave me some cupcakes and chocolate to bring home. Thank you once again to her mum! 

Delicious chocolate cake + orang juice!! The plate is unique ~~

Hanan, requested to take a pic of her, end up covered her face by a book! Cute girl! ^^

Lovely cupcakes and chocolate candies from Hanan's mum~ ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment