Welcome to Ms Yap-Private Music Classroom@叶老师私人音乐教室

Dear All Students, Parents and Friends:

Welcome to Ms Yap-Private Music Classroom私人音乐教室! This blog is created to share information regarding the music lessons, the music moments, the students and many more!

Thank you and Enjoy Viewing!!

Warmest Regards,
Ms Yap, Violin Teacher/Piano Teacher, Singapore


1. "Only the pure in heart can make good soup"

2. "What you are, you are by accident of birth; what I am, I am by myself. There are and will be a thousand princes; there is only one Beethoven.

By: Ludwig van Beethoven (1770 - 1827)

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Sharing Information~ *Thumbs Up* from Parents!

Total 1 hour travelling time to my house
I have some students came so far away from Puchong to have music lesson with me every week. I have asked the mother before, why she doesn't mind to travel to my area here just to have that 30 mins beginner lesson?? Total travelling time = 1 hour. Seriously I'm curious about it.

Some teachers/administrator in music school don't bother her at all
She answered me that, they have make inquiries on piano/violin lesson for her daughter in so many music schools, they are not having full details at all either from the teachers or administrator in the schools. Only telling details of fees, schedule and holiday term break. Some staff in the music school don't even wanna bother them at all. Parents will have other question to ask, but many of them know nothing at all in music, totally blank don't know what to ask! Until she met me.

Which instrument to play? Piano or Violin?
At first she was wondering which instrument gonna let her daughter to start on?? Violin or Piano?? She believes that I will be a teacher who will teach with patience and detail guidance to my students after I have share tonnes of information to her about piano and violin. Conclusion, she decided to let her daughter to have piano lesson with me. (Thank you for the praise, my dear parent!) She said: Can't you remember that you told me all the details where I don't know how to ask at all?? I answered: Hmmm.. I share this relevant info to everyone when they called me up... She smiles.. :D



Beethoven's quote: "Only the pure in heart can make good soup".  I told the parent: I just knew that, I need to share this information out to all of you out there who are totally empty and blank on the details of learning piano/violin especially advice and details on owning your own instrument etc etc. 

Check it out here for beginners: Inquiries Piano / Violin Instrument
http://missyapmusic.blogspot.com/2012/10/inquiries-about-piano-violin-instrument.html

No comments:

Post a Comment